ATTENTION! Virtual Assistants, Coaches, Affiliate Marketers and Anyone Who Wants to Build a Business on the Internet…
FINALLY: Build Your Own Website & Experience the
True Freedom of Online Marketing (in life and business)!
I don’t mean to sound braggy but please read this page if you’ve been looking for a solution to building a website and you’ve been super-frustrated trying to learn it all yourself on Google and YouTube.
This is it. This IS the solution you’ve been looking for. This IS the help you’ve been wishing for. This IS the answer to your website design problems.
Have you ever thought to yourself: “If I only knew how to build my own websites, I could…”
- Start a business online and work from home.
- Get my current website updated fast, without having to wait for a spot in anyone’s calendar (ie. the designer).
- Test out new products, ideas and content to see what sells and then – sell it!
- Create awesome websites for clients and charge a pretty penny to do so.
- Have great control over my marketing and my business so I can make more money.
There’s no question you need a website to promote your business. By now you’re probably also well aware that using WordPress is a smart and very popular choice for small business owners looking to get a quick start online. WordPress is so versatile it can be used for many types of business as a blog, a website or both.
WordPress is Free…. It’s Also Priceless!
WordPress is a free piece of software that you can download directly from WordPress.org or you can get from most website hosts. It’s a program that gets installed ON your hosting server. That means it’s on a computer on the internet. The great thing about that is that you can update or edit your website from anywhere with an internet connection and from many devices. Another great benefit is that if you have others who will contribute to your website (guest bloggers or those you hire), then it’s really easy for them to access and add content to your website.
I discovered WordPress myself around 2006 when I first started a Virtual Assistant business. Learning to use it was one of the smartest things I could have done for my business. It allowed me to provide fast updates to my own website that had previously been created using very time consuming hand-typed HTML code. Once I knew how to use WordPress I started offering website services to my clients and my business took off! In 2007, just nine months after I started my VA business, I quit my dead-end factory job and came home to work for myself full-time.
One thing that seemed to come natural to me was to TEACH my clients how to use the software programs they owned and to market their business to make more profits. Over time I realized that was where my biggest talents and passion lay so I transitioned away from clients services and into providing products and programs for small business owners who want to get ahead…
Introducing Website Design Mojo:
With Easy to Follow Lessons & Faster Results
Website Design Mojo has been running since 2010 and I’ve taught over 200 people how to build their websites.
You’re a smart, savvy small business owner who knows that learning a new skill takes time. You also know that the fastest way to work through a tricky path is to find someone who’s already done it, many times!
That’s where the Website Design Mojo program comes in.
In this program you’ll be walked through, step by step, to build your first (or next) website. You’ll be given a weekly video to watch, assignments to complete and emails to guide you through the program. You’ll find nothing like this for free on the internet when you Google ‘how to make a WordPress website’ or even when you search paid programs. This program is a unique format that I’ve developed after years of teaching people how to build their own websites and marketing online. I’ve learned the best way to teach a skill is to give specific tasks that can be completed in a certain timeframe and to provide feedback and support along the way.
That’s why you also get personal attention in the program. You’re not buying some ‘cookie cutter’ course where you’re expected to read a bunch of stuff and then figure out how to apply it.
With training and support like this it’s completely reasonable for you to expect to have your site up and ready for sales in just four weeks or less!
You Won’t Just Learn to Setup a WordPress Website,
You’ll Learn to Build a Business
Website Design Mojo is broken up into four weeks of lessons designed and structured specifically to help you learn the new skill of building your own business that allows you a lifestyle of flexibility and freedom. You will learn so much more than how to throw up a website. I’ve developed my teaching technique through trial and error over a number of years and have found it to be the very best way to get my clients involved, taking action and learning a skill that will pay them back many times over.
If you’ve got WordPress questions this course is going to help you find answers.
Here’s what you can expect in this program:
1. Four Weeks of Guided Video, Email Training & Assignments
Each week you’ll be given NEW & UPDATED videos (for the absolute newest version of WordPress) that will walk you through the initial processes of creating a website in WordPress. All the videos that say ‘NEW’ will be released throughout the course of four weeks starting on November 3rd.
Pre-Module: Understand Websites & WordPress
- Website Anatomy. What your website is made of.
- Google, URLs & Browsers. Understanding how people SEE your website.
- WordPress Anatomy. What your WordPress is made up of.
- WordPress.com versus WordPress.org. Commonly mixed up, we’ll set the record straight.
- NEW - Deciding What Kind of Website You Need. Tips to figure out what you need.
- NEW - Deciding Your Website Format. Not every website is the same. Learn how to make the decision on what to build.
- NEW - Picking a Website Theme. Learn what to look for and what to avoid in a good theme.
- NEW - Where Am I?? Understanding the difference between your website, the theme and the plugins.
Module 1: Getting Setup With WordPress
- Domain Name Registration. Register on GoDaddy or the domain registration company of your choice.
- Ordering Hosting. My favorite is Bluehost but you can use any hosting company for this training.
- Setting Your Nameservers on GoDaddy. This is a fancy way to say you’ll learn how to make sure your domain name connects to your web host so people can SEE your website.
- Installing WordPress on Your Host. I cover how to install WordPress on Bluehost, LiquidWeb or Hostgator.
- Setup Your Homepage as a Static Page. You’ll learn to make this a website, not a blog, but you can still have a blog ‘page’ if you wanna.
- Changing Permalinks. This is how you make your page links look pretty.
- Set up Your Email. Every website owner should setup an email associated with their domain name. It makes for more professional communications.
Module 2: Customizing Your WordPress Theme
- NEW – What to Consider When Choosing a Theme. All themes are not created equal, avoid some major theme-choice mistakes.
- Updated – How to Install a WordPress Theme. Pretty straightforward. Learn how to add your theme to WordPress.
- NEW – Why a Premium (Paid-For) Theme is Best. Learn why you really should pay for your theme.
- NEW – Free Theme Tips. If you must choose a free theme for now, best practices for picking a good one!
- NEW – Create a Website Header, Even if You’re NOT a Graphics Designer.
- Updated – Add a Header. Basic tips for adding a header to different themes and making sure it’s the right size.
- Updated – Create a Custom Menu. Have complete control over your website navigation bar listing.
- Updated – Using Widgets. Understand how widgets work and what you can do with them.
- Updated – Editing the Footer. Most people prefer a customized footer, we’ll talk about how on various themes.
- Updated – Customize Your Colors and Fonts (Eeeek,… tiny bit of coding advice). Changing the background color and web fonts.
- NEW – HTML You Should Know. (Eeeek… bit more coding). A little HTML goes a long way!
- NEW – How to Add Custom Fonts to Your Website. Add Google Web Fonts to your WordPress site for really nice customization.
NEW – Added October 15, 2014 – How to Use iThemes Builder to Customize Your Site.
Builder Training Videos Include:
- Setting up Your Theme Layouts
- Setting up Your Style Manager
- Creating Custom Salespages
- Adding Google Web Fonts
- Creating and Adding Custom Menus
- Case Study: Marketer’s Mojo Website
- Case Study: Star VA Website
- Case Study: Posh & Curvy Website
- Case Study: Refashion Addict Blog
Module 3: Adding Awesome Content
- NEW – Research Your Market. Before you add content, you should know what your audience wants! We’ll talk about how to do that.
- Updated – Adding Content to Your Pages. Get your content on your site and formatted to look awesome.
- Updated – Using the Visual Editor. Pretty easy to do, but we cover it just in case.
- Updated – Using the Text Editor. This is where you can use that pesky HTML you learned in Module 2.
- Updated – Using Categories & Tags. Info to help you do good things with Categories & Tags.
- Updated – Adding Posts. Much like adding pages but with a few differences that we discuss.
- Adding Links & Images. Just to make sure you don’t miss this, we’ve added tips for adding links and images.
- Adding Videos. Either using the built in video player, or a video pluigin.
Module 4: Creating a Feature-Rich Site With Plugins
- Updated – How to Install Plugins. So you can add all those awesome extra features.
- Using Backup Plugins. Backup Buddy, Backup Buddy Restore, Back WP Up & (NEW) Backup Creator.
- Comment Luv.
- Contact Form 7.
- Digg Digg.
- NEW Plugins Videos to be added for November 3rd session!
ALL NEW – Post-Module: Advanced WordPress Training
- How to Use Your Blog to Build Your Email List.
- How to Use iThemes Builder to Create Salespages.
- Next Step Idea: Setup Your Email List
- Next Step Idea: Setting Up a Shopping Cart
- Next Step Idea: Create Your Coaching Program
This program is not just for beginners. If you’re at the intermediate level there is plenty of learning for you throughout the course that will help you build a better website than you already have and learn to use WordPress more effectively.
AND… There’s No Reason to Feel Overwhelmed at all.
Rest Easy and Study at Your Pace.
You Get LIFETIME access to all this training!
(Lifetime being the life of the course which has currently been ‘alive’ since 2010 with no signs of aging yet !)
This course is for both complete beginner and the intermediate level user (some WordPress experience). These four modules are delivered over a period of four weeks. Remember to check below because there are a whole lot more topics covered in the training video library!
2. Four Weeks of PERSONAL EMAIL Coaching
Starting the Monday after you sign up you get daily access to get all your questions or concerns about your website and WordPress answered. Just send your questions in an email and I (Angela) will get back to you with your answers.
You NEVER have to feel stuck throughout these four weeks because I will be there, by your side, to guide and help you move forward.
3. NEW – Four LIVE ‘Text-Chat’ Q&A Sessions
I know how important it is to my customers to be able to ask their questions LIVE so they can get answers right away and also get any follow-ups answered so you don’t have to sit stuck at any one point of your website setup.
We’ll meet once a week at 8pm ET and I’ll organize your questions so we have an easy to understand, interactive and FUN chat session!
We’ll meet every Wednesday night at 8pm. Here are the live text-chat dates:
- November 5th at 8pm ET
- November 12 at 8pm ET
- November 19th at 8pm ET
- November 26th at 8pm ET
Here’s what the chat room looks like:
4. NEW – Facebook Support & Networking Group
Come and meet others who’ve taken the Website Design Mojo group to network with and learn from.
Participate in our fun and fast-paced ‘Facebook Group Chats’. These are a great way to get interactive in the group and to meet others.
5. WordPress ‘Jump-Start’ Services
If getting WordPress installed and a theme added is intimidating to you and you’re not likely to need to do it again, then I will install it for you! that’s right, I’ll install WordPress, configure it right, add your theme, add a few pages, create your custom menu and hand the site over for you to run with. OH, and I’ll also install a Premium WordPress Theme worth $80, a Premium Spam Plugin, a Comment Plugin all as part of the service.
This part alone is worth at least $500.
Successful Designs By Happy Participants
About Your Trainer Angela “WordPress Addict” Wills:
Hey, if you don’t know me yet I’m Angela Wills and I’ve been running a successful, online, full-time business from my home office (or couch, or coffee shop, depending on my mood).
I quit my job in 2007 to work from home full time and have been completely un-employable ever since! I enjoy my freedom far too much to ever let anyone tell me what to do with my days ever again. Over the past six years I have helped thousands of clients and customers use the best tools on the ‘net to grow their businesses.
I love helping others and I’ve been told I have a talent for making things easy to understand. I’ve also achieved some pretty impressive things with my business. Here are some:
Here is a sampling of some sites I’ve created for clients in WordPress:
I truly believe that WordPress = Freedom. It’s extremely difficult to build an online business without being in control of your website because you will be constantly waiting for someone to get to your work. Without your own website skills you’ll also be very cautious about what you pay someone to add to your site, which means you’ll have very little opportunity to move fast to test new ideas, products or content. That would be a shame! In my opinion website design skills are not a luxury, they’re a necessity that any ambitious online marketer will be keen to learn.
I’ve taken my website building skills to create a profitable and fulfilling online business. Will you accept my offer to teach you to do the same? Sign up for the course if you’re ready to get my help!
Real Course Feedback:
Free Yourself from Outsourcing to a Web Designer
“Angela is a great instructor! I looked forward to each session and “walked” away with enough information to make an informed decision without feeling information overload. Each session builds upon the previous and all are filled with tips and tricks to make your work easier. The added bonuses were a nice addition to the course.
At the time I took the course, Angela was offering an intro to GIMP class which has saved me from having to purchase Adobe Photoshop Elements. Purchase the course, learn from an expert, and free yourself from outsourcing to a web designer.”
You’ll Never Feel Like You’ve Missed a Step
“Website Design Mojo was the very first course I ever took on how to build a WordPress website and I couldn’t be happier that I did. Angela provides so much detail in each course module you’ll never feel like you’ve missed a step and she takes great care in breaking each step down so everyone can understand it. That’s one of the things I love so much about Angela’s teaching is that she is very thorough. She also provides excellent feedback and support.
One the the things that stood out the most about Angela is that she is so patient with her students. It’s intimidating to learn how to build a WordPress website, especially if you’ve never had any experience at all with it, and Angela makes it easy and fun!”
Website Design Mojo is a Must for Newbies and Far Beyond!
“Website Design Mojo is a must for Newbies and far beyond! Angela Wills is a caring, patient and skilled teacher. She is one of those experts that OVERDELIVERS! I believe that is just her Nature You can tell she is passionate about what she does and loves it. I discovered Angela when I got ripped off by a web developer. I didn’t get the 2 sites that I paid for (my first sites) I was devastated and I needed to get started.
I had a “minor clue” about WP– VERY MINOR. I set up a site WITH HER IN THE CLASS, I learned a lot from her personal email coaching that was part of the package and I can still join her webinars or ask questions!
She continually updates her training and is very active in and membership site. Angela was Godsend to me. Thanks Angela!”
Want a Sneak Peek? Here Are a Couple of Sample Videos:
Who Its For And, Just as Important, Not For
If you are a small business owner with a keen interest in building your own website, this program is for you!
If you want to provide updates on your clients websites, this program is also for you!
If you want to learn to be a website designer, this program is for you!
If your business is keeping you so busy that you really don’t have the extra time to think about websites, this program is not for you. If you get easily frustrated while learning new programs, this program is probably not for you. If you have really high expectations and ideas of your ‘perfect’ website design, you’d do better to hire a website designer with years of experience to get it done for you quick (like me) <<< Keep in mind this option may cost you more than what the course costs, but it is certainly worth it if you’re not up for doing it yourself.
This program is NOT for the faint of heart or the lazy marketer looking to get rich quick. As you go through this program you will be expected to Google things and troubleshoot. If this scares you then this program is probably not for you. If the idea of getting all geeky excites you then you’re likely in the right place!
What Makes This Course Different From The Rest:
As I’m sure you know there is a plethora of WordPress training programs out there to choose from, many much cheaper than this one. There are a few reasons why I didn’t pop a $47 price tag on this baby and be done with it, why this course stands out from most and is worth the extra money you’ll put into it.
- No Fly by Night Attitude Here! I started this program in 2010 and have had 332 people register to learn to build a website in WordPress. I’m not going anywhere and neither is this course.
- I Didn’t Hop on The Bandwagon. Like I said, there are a lot of programs out there that teach you WordPress. Many of them decided to do so because WordPress is so popular. Meaning… they’re in it for the money. They’re not dedicated to the topic and passionate about it like I am!
- This Isn’t PLR or Licensed Training. Some people sell rights to pre-made WordPress training that you can buy outright or resell under your name. Sure that’s OK and good even if you only need to know how to do something, but if you’re looking for a mentor and a guide who will teach you based on their own successes and ‘learning experiences’ ;).
More Course Feedback From Real People:
Not Just Another WordPress Training Program!
Seems like everyone and their brother is jumping on the WordPress training bandwagon lately…I’ve been teaching this program since 2010 and I’m definitely not one of those ‘here-today, gone-tomorrow’ type of trainers.
I have been making websites since 1999. I have been working on websites for clients since 2005. I have been dedicated to WordPress since 2008. I have sold thousands of products online and worked individually with hundreds of clients. I am dedicated to your success and I’d love for you to let me prove it in the next session of the course!
Register for Website Design Mojo:
YES Angela, Sign Me Up! I Understand I’ll Receive:
I’m so confident you’ll love the videos, materials and bonuses that I’m giving you a full seven days to try out the program. If, during that time you feel the website design course is not worth every penny and more I will give you a full refund no questions asked.
p.s. If I were still taking clients, I’d charge them $2500 for a basic WordPress website setup and have clients happy to pay me for it. You can learn how to do the same and earn $105 per hour or more by signing up right here and now.